Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Chore...Please

Okay, so I don't know about you, but I get so tired of my kids whining about their chores.  I'm sure you've heard it too. "Why do I ALWAYS have to clean my room," or "I have to do EVERYTHING" and the list goes on.
Well, I decided to make little punch cards and a prize basket to help motivate my kids to HAPPILY do their chores.  Hopefully it will help--even just a little. The day after I explained the idea to my kids, my kindergartner came home from school and actually ASKED ME for a chore to do.  I would gladly take more of that.
Yes, this is a picture (even if a bad iphone pic) of my kids doing the dishes.
 It's a pretty easy process.  Do a Chore. 
 Punch your card.
 Punch all 10, Pick a prize.
 Just a little motivation to do a few chores.
And, to make it easy for you, feel free to download my template.  It's nothing fancy, but I wanted something simple I could quickly print without using all my color ink (don't you hate how expensive it is!).  
**Be patient.  It take a minute to load**
Let me know if it helps at your house!

2 comments:

  1. What font did you use for the "Chore Prize Sheet"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is called "Elise" Unfortunately, I cant remember where I got it. Hopefully you can find it!

      Delete