Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello Spring

The first day of spring is officially here--now if the weather would start cooperating.  Oh how I am looking forward to warm, spring weather.  I think it is getting close--at least I am hoping.  So, to help me feel spring-ish, I pulled out the spring decor.  I love the colors and brightness.  I LOVE SPRING!
 That BLOOM sign was one of my first posts.  Check it out!
 This banner/garland is a new favorite project.  I think I did it in, oh--about 5 minutes.  I grabbed some spring-colored scrapbook paper.  Used a drinking cup to trace and then cut out the circles.  Inked up the edges a bit.  Hung them on some ribbon with some tiny clothes pins.  Yay!
Happy Spring!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so great together! I think what I love most about it is that it's not bright, bright colours but instead turquoise and mustardy yellows. Your banner is so simple and cute!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Claire @ alittlesomethinginthemeantime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific idea for a garland! It would be great to use for a spring shower or party too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your quick garland. The clothespins are genius! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete