Thursday, November 3, 2011

Leg Warmers

I hope you all had a great Halloween.  We had fun, but personally, I was excited to put away the Halloween decor and get the rest of my Thanksgiving decorations out!

Anyway, I thought I would share a few Halloween pictures of my kids--and the FANTASTIC (at least I thought so) leg warmers for my girlies.
 Halle wanted to be a ballerina.  Since it has decided to get COLD around here, I decided she needed the perfect accessory--leg warmers.  I cut off the arms of an old sweater that I never wear.  Love getting a use out of it!
 I had bought this spider costume a year ago when I was still pregnant and didn't know if I was having a boy or girl.  Well, while the costume is cute, I knew it needed something to make it look a little "girly."  I had just finished making these little leg warmers from THIS tutorial.  Once again, the perfect accessory!  I love how they turned out (and I love that they really did just take 10 minutes!).
 I am definitely going to be watching for cute little knee high socks to make more of these cute little things!

2 comments:

  1. Baby, costume and legwarmers, all adorable!!! I found you through Tatertots and Jello. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! You have the cutest kids. Love the leg warmers. I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on DIY Home Sweet Home. Would love you to check it out.
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html
    P.S. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete