Monday, November 14, 2011

Harvest...Thankful...It's Fall!

I think this is my favorite time of the year for decorations.  I love the thankful theme!  Here is how my house is decorated these days:
 I got the Thankful block idea here.
 I love my Thankful frame.  Each week everyone in my family thinks of something they are thankful for.  It is good to have a little reflection time.  I can't say I came up with the idea.  I copied it from somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't find it.  So please, if you have seen it somewhere and know, please let me know so I can give credit!    Yay!!  I found out where I got it.  It was from Heather over at WipperBerry and you can find the tutorial here.  Don't you LOVE it!!!
Leaf cards hung with simple Mod Podged clothes pins.
 A little jute strung through little eyelets.  Simple!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your ideas! How beautiful!! Love the count your many blessings idea, that you have a thankful tree and the picture frame with thankful cards. Don't you just love this time of year! Beautifully done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny! I think you may have copied the one that I made for a guest post for Tatertots and Jell-o last year.

    http://tatertotsandjello.com/2010/10/guest-project-make-thanksgiving.html

    kisses
    heather
    WhipperBerry

    ReplyDelete