Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day Questionnaire

**UPDATE**  There is now a link at the bottom for a 2012 PDF copy if you prefer!
I found this cute Father's Day questionnaire, but the link didn't work for me.  So I decided to make my own.  It was funny to see how my kids (ages 5 and 3) answered.  Take a look:

Now, if you want to have a copy, here is a blank one:
So, now just click on the above picture, and save it to your computer.  I think Dad's are going to love it!
***OR, click HERE to go to a PDF version***(Remember, it might take a minute to load)

9 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I saw one on Pinterest, but it kept taking me to google docs with nothing there so I decided to google for it and found yours. So happy I did! :) We will be using this for sure. I am going to share on my Facebook page as well. :) Thanks for sharing, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing this on our blog. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I've been looking for this also! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the updated version. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this! I had seen a bunch on pinterest and I liked your best! This is perfect and I'm so glad I don't have to make my own! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! What a great gift!! People like you are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this! I would LOVE it even more if you would consider making a 2013 one??? This would be a great addition to my hubby's fathers day gifts from our three boys! If you can make it, that'd be great, my email is harrison0917@yahoo.com

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the inspiration! Since I only have one kid, I didn't make a place for a name, and mine is two pages, not one, but I totally made boxes just like you.

    http://redonblack.weebly.com/1/post/2013/06/happy-fathers-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helloooooo I love this for father's day but unfortunately I can't download it every time I click the link it sends me to an Adobe page asking me to buy something is it possible to email me this?

    ReplyDelete